Performance & Rewards Specialist
Join the leader in the market
About Our Client
Our client who is actively looking for a Performance and Rewards Specialist is a main leading company in its sector with office in KL.
They are leader in driving progressive and responsible business practices.
As the Performance and Rewards Specialist, you will:
- Work on designing the performance and rewards plan by monitoring and proposing changes to the benefits program.
- Work on annual market salary surveys with external consultant support
- Manage the People Policies portfolio and identify areas of improvement and work work on policy reviews
- Work on executive compensation, group reward programs and knowledge sharing
- Provide ongoing support to HR BP and TA team
- Work on adhoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Management
- Comp & Ben certification would be a plus
- 4 - 8 years experience with rewards experience (at least 2 years), ideally coming from consultancy and corporate environment
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong command if job evaluation and reward bench marking methodologies
- Problem solver and strong communication and able to do presentation to stakeholders
- Self driven and independent
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and able to deal with a large amount of data
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a leading company