Performance Marketing Manager
Exciting career opportunity with an up and coming e-commerce
Exposure to one of the leading e-commerce industry
About Our Client
Our client; an up and coming e-Commerce company that is largely backed by a global conglomerate. With an ambitious expansion plan for South East Asia, they are looking for young and enthusiastic talents to join their team and grow the business, with Malaysia to be set as a regional hub.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring projects within marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and in line with business's guideline, quality standards and objectives.
- Working closely with engineering, IT, search marketing and operations team to optimize programs, campaigns and landing pages based on real-time performance
- Building in-house marketing automation to enhance marketing department's efforts, ensuring leads conversion rates are high
- Works closely with the PR team to gain a clear consumer perception and better understand their needs
- Strategizing plans and initiatives that reaches as many consumers as possible through building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns, spanning online and offlinet channels.
- Planning and managing SEM, Email Marketing, Social Media, etc
- Conducts research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns
- Optimizes targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook in order to generate cost effective user actions
- Providing suppor and development of new ideas by key marketing team; SEM, CRM, SEO managers
- Preparing reports on the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and approaches
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for shortlisting, candidates should be able to meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any relevant field of study
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in online/digital marketing experience, preferably SEO/SEM Manager
- Media planning experience in building and scaling acquisition programs will be an added value
- Proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and display advertising, atuned to determining key metrics and reducing operational costs.
- Capability in measuring success of performance strategies
- Strong communications, interpersonal and people skills
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation and benefit package will be offered together with career advancement opportunities.