People Solution & Admin Manager
Be part of a global and leading organization
Working with a young and dynamic team
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading and most reputable name in the design and architecturial industry and is globally recognised for the work they do.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of office support staff.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Any additional tasks as allocated by Managing Director.
- Manage Accounts Payable transactions with support of Finance related to all supplier/vendors used to manage and maintain office administration using the appropriate systems to support the accounting process.
- To ensue that the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained and to evaluate where continual improvement can be made.
- Manage office house keeping
- Manage, assign and monitor reception, housekeeping and company driver functions.
- Assist in arrangement and coordination of corporate function, events etc.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange necessary repairs
- Ensure meeting room are maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure the organisations library area of samples and materials is kept safe and in a manageable state.
- Manage the coordination and purchase of business cards with the support of local marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of document management and controls.
- General understanding of Finance, Accounting and human resources practices.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritise work.
- Service minded, professional, proactive and dedicated.
- Knowledge of local rules and laws.
- Proactive and dedicated.
- Able to use Google Cloud based applications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
What's on Offer
- Be part of a highly evolving organisation.
- Ability to work in a highly innovative culture and team.
- Energetic and international team.