Payroll Specialist - Junior
*Attractive salary remuneration package.
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest logistics operating company in the world and they have a very strong business presence globally, with a vision to increase their market share twice their current performance. They are currently looking for a junior specialist involving specifically payroll across South East Asia(Malaysia, Singapore,Phillipines and Indonesia) focusing exclusively in their business entities with headcount close to 3000 people.
- ovides day-to-day payroll support to the busines units and/or HR Business Partner to ensure that the local/offshore payrolls are prompt and accurately recorded.
- Provide support to the Team Leader and Team Manager in ensuring that deadlines are compiled.
- Ensures day-to-day payroll related matters are carried out systematically and meticulously.
- Provide day-to-day payroll support and advise to employees pertaining to payroll and tax related matters
The Successful Applicant
- Specialist in payroll with experiences performing end-to-end payroll experiences.
- Handling large amount of headcount and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be proficient in using Excel especially vlookup and pivot table.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with payroll and with regional exposure would be an added advantage.
- Highly adaptable with working environment and must have good communications skills both verbally and written.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary remuneration package.
- Career progression.
- Great working culture with flexible working hours.