- MNC company
- Global exposure
About Our Client
- Client has a strong global presence.
- An organisation that prioritises the well-being of employees.
- Manage payroll operations with the outsourced payroll vendor and ensuring accurate monthly payroll reporting.
Assist in operations excellence activities for process and system optimisation, as well as relevant projects.
Assist global mobility and relocation services - in managing local logistics for international assignees (contracts, payment, tax, home benefits, etc) as well as local foreign hires.
Acts as an advisor on all personnel policies and procedures to internal employees.
Understands and complies with all HR and business policies on all aspects of HR operations.
Maintain all personnel files.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of local salary practices & legal restrictions in Malaysia.
- Has an agile growth mindset, is innovative and has strong influencing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge on Workday system is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Exposure and experience working with a global team.
- Getting involved in various interesting projects.
- Competitive and attractive benefits and remuneration.