Park Operation Director-Theme Park
Excellent Carrer Progression
Excellent Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is MNC company and is looking at expanding the team.
- Oversees attractions, rides and playscapes. Ensures that theme park maintains exceptional guest services, safety and cleanliness standards.
- Formulate, develop and reviews standard operating procedures to exceed safety standards.
- Develops and formulates ride audits and performs them as necessary.
- Responsible for developing emergency and evacuation procedures for the rides.
- Works with Facilities Manager to develop maintenance schedules and procedures. Maintains files and records of manuals, documentation, competencies, and audits.
- Involve in training and development, appropriate coaching and counselling practices, recruiting and reviews.
- Participates in the Attractions and Park Duty Manager Program.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in business, management, or closely related field (or equivalent education and experience) is preferred.
- Requires at least 8 years of progressive experience in managing rides and attractions in a theme park or related industry.
- This position requires a demonstrated track record of success in operating and maintaining rides and attractions.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive benefits and salary commensurate with the experience.