P2P Analyst - Mandarine Speaker
Opportunity to work in a top-tier Pharmaceutical Organisation
Job rotation to other functional teams
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Leading Pharmaceutical Company that hold strong market presence worldwide. They have strong commitment to improve live, with the combined strength in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, they are equipped to further drive personalised health care.
- Verify invoices, perform invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required)
- Conduct reconciliation periodically, in accordance to reimbursement policies
- Prepare vendor reconciliation and vendor data maintenance periodically
- Review of payment proposal and investigate and reverse non-successful payments
- Maintain Payment records and vendor files, as well as end-of-the-month Payment closing activities in accordance with group policies
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service time lines
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary
- Transformation/ Continuous Improvement Implementations
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment, proven experience in SSC settings.
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill
- Chinese is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a top-tier Pharmaceutical Organisation
- Job rotation to other functional teams
- Excellent benefit