Outstation - Events & Entertainment Manager
An opportunity to be exposed to a well established & professional corp culture
To liaise with large international branding organisation through Global Brands
About Our Client
Our client is apart of the Largest most Exclusive Leisure & Tourism Destination service provider operating here in Malaysia. Holding numerous World-Class Brands and as part of their expansion plan, the company is looking for an Events & Entertainment Manager who will be able to lead and manage the entertainment division of the company.
- To establish local contacts to develop a recruitment and supplier plan that will allow The BRAND to source performers, technicians and design suppliers who will meet the overall requirements for the shows and entertainment programme.
- As part of the management team oversee - planning, policy and direction setting, problem solving and decision making with other members of the operations management team.
- Assists in the writing and development of department standard operating procedures.
- Provides support and leadership for all staff on a daily basis, ensuring shows and departments run on schedule and resolve problems or challenges as they arise.
- Develops and maintains the Events Calendars; work with Marketing and Event team to develop annual event calendar (Event Activity Breakdowns) and manage coordination special event and project deadlines for each department.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the strategic mindset and vision with a high level of creativity skill set especially in combining both the requirement of the role. Other essential requirement includes:
- Must have at least between 8-10 years of events-related work experience
- Must be able to understand the end-to-end process of all major events
- Candidates who had experience arranging or organising world class leading events are strongly encouraged to apply
- Candidates who has a strong connection on Sponsor-ships, Vendors and other contacts will be at a significant advantage
- Ability to be creative and think out-of-the-box especially on creativity marketing and events strategies
What's on Offer
- A chance to work with the Largest most Exclusive Leisure & Tourism Destination in Malaysia
- An opportunity to be exposed to a well established and professional corporate culture
- An opportunity to liaise with large international branding organisation through sponsor-ships