OTC Specialist (Mandarin Speaker) - Shared Services
Great working environment
Training is provided
About Our Client
Our client is a hospitality business servicing over 100 locations worldwide. They have been established in the global market for more than 20 years. Be part of a team that is driven and constantly thrive for excellence. Currently, they are looking for a OTC Specialist to join their great team.
- Process sales invoices, debit and credit notes, discounts and rebates.
- Monitor collection activities of past due, critical accounts monitor AR balances.
- Month end closing check to make sure account closing amount is accurate.
- Generate aging report and perform reconciliation with customer, ensure balance record are tie with record.
- Ensure quality in processing O2C transactions in compliance with company's processes.
- Participate in ad hoc task given by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Diploma graduate in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Must have experiences in Cash Application
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English
- Be able to work independently
- Willingness to learn
What's on Offer
- Training is provided
- Great and friendly working environment
- Migration exposure