OTC - Newly Setup SSC
Opportunity to be part of the pioneering team
Job rotation to other functional teams
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company that hold strong market presence worldwide. They strongly believe in innovation to enhance their product and most importantly, to make the world a better place. The growth rate of the organisation is comparatively higher than the industry growth rate which is impressive.
- Check the Accounts Receivable Mailbox daily
- Ensure information relevant to customer and handle billings and collections
- Matching of collection, receipts slips and generate collection reports.
- Ensure all Collection activities are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist in generation of statement of accounts to customers
- Responsible for maintenance and/or creation of customer master data
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service time-lines
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 2 years, up to 6 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment, proven experience in SSC settings.
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill
- Chinese is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of the pioneering team
- Job rotation to other functional teams
- Excellent Employee Benefit