A great opportunity to develop your business & strategic leadership skills
An opportunity to develop your stakeholder management skills
About Our Client
Our client is Asia Pacific's leading group of e-commerce business. With a strong regional presence in South East Asia, they are conquering the online retail business for emerging markets.
- Setting up and managing Accounts Receivable (AR) transactional processing teams in the Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) to effectively execute their roles in processing and reporting accounting information accurately in financial and operating reports to reflect the condition of the business.
- Act as a people manager to provide support and leadership to FSSC AR team, coach and develop FSSC AR team to improve processes and the comprehension of accounting data.
- Lead the planning and implementation of Accounts Receivable centralised service delivery in accordance of the FSSC project strategies, including coordinating and lead the following critical activities: fit gap analysis, testing, training, transition, readiness, migration and support cut over and go-live.
- Assist the tax department in applying guidance and policies on cross-border tax issues such as Goods & Services Tax, transfer pricing, withholding taxes, tax deductibility and restructuring.
- Drive process standardisation and simplification for Accounts Receivable processes. Develop, implement and improve processes for smooth, effective and efficient operation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal OTC Manager will be responsible for the growth of the company and meet the following criteria
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and MUST be a member of any professional accounting body ( ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA )
- At least 8 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting positions, with a minimum 3 years of experience ideally in a managerial position in a Finance Shared Services.
- Knowledge of Asian tax regulation (Transfer Pricing Ruling, Goods & Services Tax Act) is a plus, in particular SG, MY, HK and TW.
- Knowledge of Netsuite accounting software system will be an added advantage.
- Strong project management skills and prior experience of working within multinational teams across various business areas, with strong emphasis on achieving specified KPIs and delivery deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of implementing a shared service operational finance environment
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM12,000 to RM16,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC