- Enhance your skills in OTC
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised organisation who has gained presence all around the world and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking an OTC Accountant (Korean Speaker) to be part of their team.
- Responsible for recording and reporting of data related to the sale of goods in compliance with company policies and procedures and other reporting requirements.
- Perform revenue accounting by managing and processing collections and analyzing delinquent account balances
- Process customer credit, review existing accounts, analyze and approve new account applications
- Manage process adjustments and deductions related to revenue accounting related to discounts, rebates, cash backs and manual adjustments of revenues
- Prepare chargeback invoices incl. cashback process (rebate processing)
- Act as point of contact for internal parties and customers
The Successful Applicant
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role and understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and standard software tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and ideally knowledge in SAP
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in writing and speaking in English
- Fluency in writing and speaking in Korean
- "Getting things done" and service orientated attitude combined with the ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
What's on Offer
Working for our client is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality' and creativity.
They offer a competitive salary, learning and development programs and provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, sports membership, in house pantry, attractive location with brand new office and many more!).
Candidates from outside Malaysia may also benefit from our relocation support.
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?