Order Processing Coordinator - Korean Speaker (KL)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a European based organisation that specialises in providing services within the maritime industry.
- Accept task from the group mailbox queue and process customer request for quotes (RFQ) and customer purchase orders (PO).
- Ascertain the urgency of transaction based on ETA (Estimated Time Arrival)/ Port/Type of customer. For urgent transaction, needs to be completed ASAP or highlighted to Local Customer Service (LCS) if unable to be completed within the agreed timeline.
- Keep LCS informed of any irregularities related to RFQs or POs of their customers in the note/email
- Alert LCS that if the order value exceeds the existing authorised credit limit and policies.
- Actively use system for understanding on customer specific information and requirements.
- For each quote / order processed, ensure specific customer requirements are addressed.
- Follow up with Supply Chain / LCS for any outstanding tasks that are unable to be completed in the same day. Ensure all tasks are accounted for.
- Highlight improvements and process learnings to the team leads/ manager.
- Participate and contribute in team discussion and training.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Comply the standard process and protocol
The Successful Applicant
- Graduates with minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience or fresh graduates with understanding of order and supply chain process
- Fluent in English and Korean - both writing and speaking
- Good planning and organising skills
- Ability to systematically work independently and in a team, encouraging and respecting the contribution of others and volunteering information and ideas
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.