Updated on 25/03/2021
- Excellent career progression
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest players within the Instruments industry with a global presence for over a century.
- Receive the customer PO and create the service order
- Processing the part order
- Create and maintain Customer & Equipment database
- Monitoring daily performance
- Problem solving to minimize aging transaction and customer dispute
- Proactively interface with unit key users to facilitate transaction processing
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English, added advantage for candidates who can read and write in Mandarin or Thai language.
- >2 years of working experience in order management or in similar capacity. Good problem-solving skills and adaptability to fast changing business requirements
- Added advantage for candidates who have team management experience
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- To be part of one of the industry leading company.