Updated on 21/04/2021
- Excellent career progression
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest players within the Instruments industry with a global presence for over a century.
- Receive request from unit responsible to create and maintain master data of customer and material
- Verify request and proceed on system procedure
- Based on excellent understanding of system process and data governance, proceed maintenance on system (eg; SAP, other system modules)
- Trouble shoot with stakeholders
- Work closely with relevant parties to ensure service delivery time and quality
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Beginner level of Japanese reading is a mandatory. Preferably candidate with minimum at JLPT N3 and above.
- >2 years of working experience in maintaining the master data or in similar capacity. Good problem-solving skills and adaptability to fast changing business requirements
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- To be part of one of the industry leading company.