Order Management - Japanese Speaker (Shah Alam)
Great opportunity to be a a part of a well known multinational organisation
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a American multinational organisation that specialises in scales and analytical instruments with global presence for almost a decade.
- Manages the timely, accurate and compliant processing of service transaction in SAP.
- Assures timely and useful updates on service transactions to the internal customer.
- Daily communication with internal customers to resolve ageing transaction and propose proper suggestion.
- Work collaboratively to address stakeholders needs and solve their concerns.
- Provide KPI reports to measure service level and customer satisfactory index.
- Execute Month End activities.
- Monitor overall teams house-keeping to close pending service transactions.
- Partner with process owners to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Support SAP Roll-in project for Japan office.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years order processing experience in SAP System.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English is mandatory.
- Expatriate Japanese also preferred who living in Malaysia.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.