Oracle BI Developer
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 9,000 - RM 11,000 based on experience)
*Good career progression with exposure in a globally recognised company.
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned MNC in the IT industry. Due to the rapid expansion, they are looking for an Oracle BI Developer to develop and support operational and management reporting solutions across various business domains. This is an exciting role offering the possibility to work in a global, diverse and multicultural environment!
- Collect and analyse business reporting requirements and translate into functional requirements.
- Create design specifications to meet functional and business requirements.
- Develop, enhance and maintain management and operational reports.
- Verify BI deliverables, to ensure accuracy, and that business requirements have been met.
- Investigate and resolve production issues escalated by production support team.
- Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution.
- Follow our established processes and procedures for development and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Perform day to day BI duties and monitoring tasks.
- Other tasks as directed by the team leader.
- The primary tools used will be SAP Business Objects, Oracle OTBI/BIP, Qlik View and Microsoft SSRS.
- Consult with internal stakeholders to successfully deliver projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimumu 5 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Strong proficiency in Oracle Transactional BI (OTBI) and BI Publisher (BIP).
- Solid experience in Oracle Fusion Financials module.
- Proven ability to troubleshooting complex reports, work with business stakeholders and translate business requirements into functional requirements and reports.
- Experience in Essbase SmartView, Business Objects, QlikView, Microsoft SSRS and SQL are an advantage.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodologies.
What's on Offer
* Attractive remuneration package (RM 9,000 - RM 11,000 based on experience).
* Good career progression with exposure in a globally recognised company.
* Strong international exposure & progression opportunity.