Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the logistics and supply chain industry with presence over 50 years.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analysing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with EHS & legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years of experience in related area.
- Good analytical, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically with high level of patience in dealing with critical situations.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Mandarin and English.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
- Enhance your skills in warehouse