Enhance your skills in operations
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. Due to expansion plans they are currently seeking an Operations Manager to be part of their team.
- Responsible for Logistics Operations and teams in Malaysia and Singapore marketplaces, leading importation, warehousing, distribution and returns logistics, as well as export activities with Distributors. You are expected to elevate the Operations to a world-class efficient and effective operations developing a strategic partnership with our 3PL.
- Responsible to lead two facilities in Malaysia and the satellite DC in Singapore. The bonded facility in Malaysia is the regional platform for various complex activities including Export activities, all documentation and trade regulations have to be adhered to and trade benefits to be maximized for import and export shipments.
- You are accountable for managing timely shipping processes and distribution model in export Distributor models within ASEAN region and beyond.
- Proactively identify key capabilities to be developed and process improvement/ elevation opportunities within the supply chain that leads to reduced lead-times, reduced costs, inventory turnaround and drive efficiencies and enhanced service levels.
- Own the budget and forecasting targets, with timely submissions and accuracy to achieve objectives within the target.
- Drive and keep on elevating the Strategic Partnership with DC 3PL both in MLY & SGP, this to ensure adequate capacity and resource planning that generates efficiency in productivity and costs and drive key capability development forward.
- Drive disciplined inventory control processes within the warehouse, that is in line to Nike compliance standards, to maintain high levels of inventory integrity.
- Leads the planning, on-time availability of products, working with the marketplace Operations and Logistics team to establish and share best practices, focus to be led with inbound shipment planning.
- Responsible for driving on-time and in-full deliveries to customers in the marketplace.
- Manage the logistics execution for the returns process, and ensure timely put back to stock to maximize inventory availability.
- Track shipment goals in daily/monthly/quarterly level, by managing discussions around DC processing capacity and order availability/flow.
- Active leadership in cross-functional country meetings, offering logistics expertise as an enabler to the country goals and strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum educational qualification: Bachelor degree.
- 7 to 10 years expertise in Logistics Management, Supply Chain or a related field with deep knowledge of SEA&I Operations and Malaysia and Singapore marketplace (3PL partners, Accounts and Consumers).
- Is an expert in end-to-end supply chain, Inbound planning and execution, Warehousing elevation and efficiencies through 3PL/ Partners management and outbound distribution.
- Develops strategic visioning about future market & services requirements, can translate them into key capabilities
- Hands-on attitude that can translate vision to effective implementation, strong attention to detail.
- Team: ability to manage bigger teams in different locations, strong leadership identity and effective communication skills
- Team player who is able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Able to work closely with internal stakeholders in a matrix organization.
- Strong ability to integrate x-functionally and apply elevate planning skills.
- Experience in bonded operations and export distribution model is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in operations