Operations Manager (Japanese Speaker)
About Our Client
Global cryptocurrency payment provider which enables merchants to accept cryptocurrencies without risk.
* Monitor, track and evaluate supervisor performance based upon pre-determined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide ongoing support and feedback to supervisors to ensure all client deliverables are met and Company standards are adhered to.
* Be a regular presence on the production floor and actively interact with supervisors and associates to ensure that they are engaged in productive work and systems are functioning properly.
* Ensure that underperforming associates and supervisors meet client expectations through the creation and implementation of written action plans.
* Resolve customer escalations.
* Responsible for upward and downward communication both internally and as required to the client.
* Interact as needed with other functional areas including HR, recruitment, marketing and Information Technology.
* Participate in associate and supervisor selection and interviewing process.
* Interact with clients demonstrating engaged leadership and detail orientation.
* Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company.
The Successful Applicant
* Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
* Experience: Total of 8-10 year experience with a minimum of 2 years senior leadership
experience from a call center environment
* Candidate should be able to read, write & speak Japanese
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration with a growing global company