- Key senior leadership position
- Be a part of a growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is a growing global EMS provider and has manufacturing operations in more than 41 countries.
- Oversee plastic injection moulding plant operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and cost effective management resources.
- Act as SME in Process Engineering, Mould Tooling, Moulding Equipment & Processes
- Manage Process Engineering, Maintenance, Production, Tool Room & Design, Tooling NPI and Painting
- Set up and implement a plan to continually develop and evaluate direct reports that promotes a continuous improvement and "zero defect" philosophy.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality production at the site is of a high standard, ensuring necessary quality processes and procedures are followed and working with the Quality team as required when complaint and improvement actions are required.
- Review all departmental documentation and create new or make recommendations for improvements. Coach/train personnel on all new or updated processes and procedures.
- Monitor and control operation hours, labor hours, finished goods inventory levels and operating supplies to make sure all are meeting standards.
- Review and approve all completed Manufacturing Orders prior to closing. Make recommendations to address positive and/or negative standard variances.
- Disposition of all departmental Customer Complaints, Audit Findings and CAPA.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to and the promotion of Environment, Health and Safety processes and procedures for the site. Working with the EHSQ team as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Plastics related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of injection moulding processes, tooling, moulding equipment and industrialisation
- Minimum 15 years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Strong people management skills
- Experience of working in a high volume injection moulding/assembly environment
- Logical and methodical approach with good analytical and practical skills
What's on Offer
- Key leadership position
- Be a part of growing organization