- Attractive package offered to the right candidate
- Exciting & challenging role
About Our Client
Our client is a growing food & beverage manufacturer with ambitious growth plans. From a humble beginning, they have grown to become a major player in its category. They are seeking for an competent Operations Director working together with the key members of the Senior Management team to lead the company to greater heights.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the manufacturing plant including scheduling, procurement, production, maintenance, planning, logistics, quality, safety and plant Profit & Loss (P&L) performance
- Develop operations strategies, KPIs targets, plans & initiatives
- Prepare operations annual operating budget (OPEX) and capital expenditures budget (CAPEX)
- Manage operating cost (OPEX) & capital expenditures (CAPEX) for manufacturing plant including new plant set up, upgrading projects and cost optimization initiatives.
- Driving continuous improvement in Food Safety & Quality, processes, automation & plant equipment maintenance including new technology.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards while maintaining strict process controls
- Drive people & plant capability and performances through KPIs such as OEE, product yield, man-hour throughput, equipment mean time between failure, equipment uptimes and etc.
- Performs all duties in a fiscally responsible manner, always ensuring safety is a top priority
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience managing a high-volume manufacturing environment, preference for Food & Beverage manufacturing
- Demonstrated exceptional team leadership across manufacturing as well as site functional leadership
- Experience leading a major cross-functional project that included managing resources, implementing project plans and timelines, identifying and removing roadblocks, implementation of improved product lines.
- Develops a 3 year facility continuous improvement plan and executes/leads highly complex multi-year, multi-discipline, best practice strategic operational projects.
- Strong project leadership experience with a diversity of team skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive package offered to the right candidate