Operational Senior Buyer (Indirect) - Japanese
An open and dynamic working environment.
Opportunity for a well rounded development plan for career progression.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader within its industry focusing on manufacturing of ingredients for consumable products widely used on a daily basis such as within the F&B, cosmetics and personal care products.
- Create, change and follow-up on Purchase Orders based on requirements.
- Perform simplified sourcing activities within the threshold limit.
- Manage AP workflow when it comes to prices matter.
- Generate Contract or Catalogue via SAP/SRM proactively.
- Solve problems involving requisitions and purchase orders: check the quality of them, make the tracking of the PO and the follow up of approvals; Create, modify and monitor the PO based on the requirements.
- Create and update the procurement master data (vendors).
- Oversee the organization of internal processes: taking care of the documentation of processes and documents, and working in an integrated manner with other areas.
- Support the Helpdesk service area to: clarify consultations with suppliers and requesting users and coordinate incident resolution, providing constant support and performing updating support tickets; and define strategies for ongoing training to users and new revenue applicants.
- Contribute to the work of harmonization and communication procedures: Identify opportunities for improvement and scale.
- Generate indicators and statistics and consumer spending in the region.
- Investigate related bills transferred from the area problems paying bills.
- Interact with users in different countries of the region to clarify your specifications and relieve their most frequent consumption.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree/ Masters or equivalent.
- Professional experience: 4 years minimum relevant procurement experience
- Proficient in English and Japanese - Speak, Read & Write (MUST)
- Japanese language proficiency - Level 1 or Level 2
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Good knowledge of informatics SAP and Excel.
What's on Offer
- An open and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity for a well rounded development plan for career progression.