Operation Manager - Heavy Industry (2 Roles)
Senior Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the chemical manufacturing industry with strong presence across the globe, particularly in Europe and Asia Pacific. They are experiencing substantial growth in these recent years from the global expansion plan.
Reporting to the country's Managing Director, the Operation Manager will be expected to assume the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Providing strategic leadership and direction to the operational team in the factory
- Leading multiple functions within the organization including Maintenance, Production, HSE and Logistic
- Constantly working with the Regional team on best practices and coming out with business strategies to improve operational efficiency
- Achieving company's objective in yield, capacity and production excellence
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the heavy manufacturing industry (Chemicals, Building Materials, Glass, Metal)including a minimum 5 years in a Senior Managerial capacity.
- Currently assuming a Factory Manager, Plant Manager or similar position with strong knowledge in Engineering and Manufacturing
- Degree educated (or higher) in Engineering (any field)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package along with company's benefits