Office , Senior Leasing Manager
Largest urban development project in Malaysia
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is running the largest urban development project in the country and looking to take on the right talents to grow their business.O
- To apply leasing strategies, standards, policies, procedures and systems to achieve leasing targets.
- To work with Agents/ pitch on potential tenants for both retail and office.
- To execute new and renewals of tenancies and to achieve the required target.
- Negotiate tenancy terms with tenant to achieve targeted revenue, yet ensuring maximum yield for long term.
To Collate up-to-date market information and monitor market condition, constantly review competitor's activities in order to assist in developing leasing strategy.
- To coordinate the handing over and taking over of premises, liaise with Facilities Department on Fit-Out of premises, reinstatement, renovation etc
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Certificate in Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Commerce, or equivalent.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to engage in strategic thinking.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive benefits and salary commensurate with the experience.