Nutritional Sales Executive ( East Coast & Johor )
*Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part
*Great career aspects and working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest MNC companies exporting dairies globally. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respects & trust, they're actively looking for candidate who possesses the necessary talent to be part of their organization.
- To maintain accurate reports of expenses incurred as prescribed at the end of every month.
- To have thorough knowledge of and comply with company policies & practices as per company handbook and training manual.
- Proactively seeking for new customers in providing new business opportunities and constantly looking for new alternative solutions to improve product and solution sales.
- Ability to achieve target KPI's and also exceed company's sales target and objectives.
- Strong communicator verbally and ability to channel right product information to customer.
- Ability to provide solution and proper decision making when responding to customers queries.
- Required participation in medical congresses or public forums and responsible in organising exhibitions to create awareness.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities in a leadership role
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skill- able to build relationship across all levels, both internally and externally.
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Candidates with 1 years of working experience are encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
- Market leader in its field
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Competitive compensation with attractive benefits
- Great career aspects and working environment