Newly created role - Business Analyst
newly created role with business expansion
fast space industry
About Our Client
My client is a European based MNC with more than 70 yrs reputation in the retail market, existing over 50 countries and wide range of products which we daily use, they are affordable price range with great quality and design. They are expanding the business in Asean regions with few upcoming outlets by this year. Hence this is a newly created regional business analyst role.
As a business analyst, key responsibilities as:
- Drive Business processes, procedures, and activities such as Business Plan, Budgeting and Forecasting for the organisation timely and in an effective way, securing all relevant tools are in place, bring ideas for future improvement;
- Develop & provide standardised, relevant and user friendly business information, KPI's supporting the benchmark both internally as well as externally;
- As a member of the Commercial team, provide professional opinion and be an active participant to navigate our business towards their strategies, goals and KPIs by striving to reach set goals and secure sustainable long-term profitability;
- Lead the process of supporting the Commercial Team to identify and formulate actions and targets that will strengthen the business performance of our retail business.
The Successful Applicant
- min 5 years of working experience with shopping centre exposure ideally
- Mature, independent and good stakeholder management skills
- Expert knowledge of Profit and Loss and the key performance measurements
- Expert knowledge of MS Office: Excel
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Financial responsibility and budgeting experience
- Willing to 20%-30% travelling required
- Malaysian nationality only.
What's on Offer
- regional opportunity with great reputable brand
- good rewards and welfare system
- MNC culture and working environment