Network Project Manager
Its senior role with Customer facing and heading the complete project cycle
Good exposure with global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the telecommunications industry. As demand within the industry grows, our client is steadily growing by expanding their regional operations in the country.
Plan and execute network implementation within the planned budget and schedule
Set up and lead local Project roll-out & Optimization teams. ( including hiring local sub-contractors for network implementation)
Signing off all project certifications from customer and contribute to sales recognition.
The Successful Applicant
- 15 years or more experience as project manager in wireless telecommunication system industries in Malaysia
- Experience in mass roll-out project (more than 500 Radio Sites/month) or equivalent
- Experience working at Telecommunication or Vendor in Malaysia
- SWAP experience highly preferred
- Project execution experiences in multi-national company
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package (based on relevant experience)
An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the globe.