Mobile Developer (Flutter)
High impact product
Publicly accessible by public transport
About Our Client
The company is one Malaysia's largest insurance providers, with a strong vision of digitalising the insurance industry. Having built a mobile app with a high user base, they are looking to expand their mobile development team, with a preference for candidates with solid end-to-end development exposure, and with keen interest in pursuing Flutter.
- Working close with project team in gathering requirements with project team for the main application.
- Resolving critical technical issues and challenges.
- Running unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation.
- Provide support to development at all stages.
- Conduct R&D to present new technologies to the team.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of mobile development experience for Senior position.
- Experience in developing, shipping and maintaining Android or iOS Apps.
- Strong interest in developing mobile apps with Flutter.
- Knowledge in Architecture (Flutter_BLoC) is a plus.
- Strong passion for code quality.
- Knowledge in unit test, and able to translate user's requirement into integration test.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Follow latest technology trends and translate how these can help your team.
- Able to work individually or as a part of the team.
- Published at least 1 app to App Store or Play Store.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to pick up other languages
- To pursue Flutter for large scalable projects
- Convenient location