- Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Material Planner (Mandarin Speaking) to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Perform Planning: provide replenishment planning processes to resolve short-term supply issues and organize any stock transfer.
- Liaise and coordinate: you will build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders and communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email. You will proactively co-operate with other work streams to oversee the end-to-end process.
- Process improvement: you will support the effective and smooth process flow with continuous improvement ideas.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must.
- Professional experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in planning
- System: SAP user
What's on Offer
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Work life balance