Updated on 10/05/2021
- Excellent career progression
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Material Planner to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- You are required to deliver replenishment planning processes in a timely and accurate manner in order to resolve short term supply issues and facilitate any stock transfer. You will convert and manage stock transfer orders.
- Liaise and coordinate: you will build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders and communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email. You will proactively co-operate with other work streams to oversee the end-to-end process.
- Process improvement: you will support the effective and smooth process flow with continuous improvement ideas.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Added advantage for candidates who can speak, read and write in in Mandarin
- Professional experience: Minimum 2 years in raw material planning experience
- Preferably candidates from FMCG or manufacturing industry
What's on Offer
- Accessible via Public transport
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation