Material Planner (FMCG based in Johor)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work with a Global FMCG Organization
About Our Client
Our client is renowned FMCG organisation with global presence for more than a century.
- To ensure adequate quantities of correct raw materials and packaging materials on hand to support the production schedule.
- To monitor raw materials inventory levels and shelf life, seeking to optimise the plant's inventory and other performance measures.
- To monitor and control packaging inventory levels, in order to optimise packaging inventory turns on all items and minimise inventory obsolescence where possible.
- Work closely with Supply and Operation Planning to identify supply problems related to schedule changes and also monitors and update raw material information as needed on new or existing items.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in material/production planning
- Proficient in SAP - MRP/Scheduling, Inventory Management, Master Data, Warehouse Management and Production Control
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with Suppliers Freight and Rail carriers, and Purchasing personnel, as well as a strong understanding of Purchasing concepts and corporate directed goals
- Proficient in English
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.