Material Planner (based in Shah Alam)
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a European based multinational organisation that specialises in agrochemical goods.
- Work with Supply Chain Planner (SCP) to ensure appropriate balance between manufacturing responsiveness, cost efficiency and inventory.
- Facilitate the resolution of capacity issues with the appropriate SCP and maintain plan accordingly. Escalate as necessary to the Production or Tolling Manager.
- Support the SCPs in the development of Tactical Supply Plans (TSP). Execute the agreed TSPs.
- Analyses standard versus actual consumption, adjusting the bill of materials, to minimise variances and maintain consumption within standard limits.
- Place orders (and run MRP for material orders) accordingly in SAP to ensure formulation and packaging components are available at asset(s) for production. Collaborate with internal supply chain stakeholders, and suppliers to ensure delivery dates and OTIF are met and discrepancies to plans escalated.
- Ensure the optimisation of inventory of components and formulated bulks, with Supply Planner to minimise working capital.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory records and vendor performance for respective asset(s).
- For 3rd party manufacturers, collaborate with asset(s) to ensure timely reporting of production, receipts, and shipments.
- Monitor design and regulatory changes to all lower level components and ensure that all materials used in production are in compliance.
- First point of contact for day to day operational issues with suppliers.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure SAP master data is maintained accordingly, including efficient introduction and removal of products (SKUs) according to the Range Management Process, including AGI code creation and extension.
- Ensure that all processes operate against company's Material Requirement Planning (MRP) philosophies & principles.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in supply chain, manufacturing or planning role
- Proficient in SAP system
- Familiar with Material Requirement Planning (MRP) principles
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.