- Join one of the biggest FinTech group in the world
- High visibility & direct line report to Country Head of Department
About Our Client
This company is linked to a regional Tech giant which is involved in digital and financial services for consumers and SMEs. They are hiring for their eWallet app which they are ramping up within Malaysia.
Reporting to Country Head of Marketing Operations based in Singapore, you will be responsible for overall marketing operation of Partner Digital Service (PDS) business and merchant partnerships of Malaysian operations. Your role includes:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies and planning business objectives and goals, enchasing B2B and B2C metrics
- Leading key account managements, plan and execute joint marketing plans to drive payments transactions as well as merchant sales growth
- End-to-end marketing operations, from Business Development, merchant onboarding, project management & marketing planning to launch campaigns
- Executing in-store visibility activities for
- Project Managing the commercial team to work closely with merchant team, merchant's SaaS vendor, internal product and tech team, to manage and deliver the App launch for merchants
- Analyzing traffic data, conversion, payment and promotion to perform necessary reporting a well as identify opportunities to further grow merchant's outlets and app transactions
- Working with PR and branding team to Coordinate and execute local PR and branding events
- Handling operations of campaigns configuration, content management, POSM design and production, and account management.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant working experience of above 5 years, preferably in marketing function with for in an internet or digital solution. A plus point would be candidates with F&B or tourism background.
- University Bachelor's degree and above in relevant fields such as Marketing, Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science etc.
- Have a deep understanding of different offline merchant's digitisation requirement and pain-points.
- Familiarity with similar digitization solution product and its marketing approaches.
- Excellent marketing sense, strong in abstract thinking and systematic thinking and communication
- Excellent leadership skill and execution skill, a good team player who is strong in project Coordination and cross-functional influence
- Proficient in English. Mandarin proficiency will be an added advantage when Communicating with our Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Optimistic, self-driven, and resilient
What's on Offer
You will be responsible for overall marketing operation of Partner Digital Service (PDS) business and merchant partnerships of Malaysian operations. This role involves running end to end campaigns with partners ranging from Offline Merchants within the F&B and Tourism industry.