An opportunity to work in a dynamic and empowering pharmaceutical business
Exciting career growth within the company
About Our Client
Our client is a European based pharmaceutical company with the goal of transforming innovative ideas into products that will be able to change the lives of patients and enable people to live better lives. Our client promotes fast-paced, entrepreneurial and international culture where they believe in providing their employees freedom and opportunity to excel themselves. The company is expanding their business rapidly and hence they are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead Malaysia's marketing strategy.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible of all the brands in Malaysia, developing and implementing country marketing strategy, plans and programs and ensure they are aligned with the global and regional marketing strategy. In addition, the Marketing Manager also needs to provide direction to the Distributors and commercial team as well as prepare business cases for the selected products.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Prepare marketing inputs for the Strategic and Operating Plan. Prepare sales forecasts for the product plan. Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for the market segment up to and including controllable expenses, as well as marketing communication expenses.
- Submits and prepares for national tenders and government hospital formula listing. Directs the development and administration of sales contractual agreements.
- Develop detailed 12-month forecasts on a monthly basis for each product in the product line
- Partner sales team to develop & deliver local marketing programmes (e.g. medical education programs, etc.)
- Develop and cultivate professional relationships with key product champions to implement a clear and consistent regional KOL development strategy.
- Manage new product projects
- Ensure local input into product pack design, in conjunction with Supply Chain and Regulatory Affairs
- Lead the business planning process for brand(s)
- Manage Marketing budget and determine/execute required adjustments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified marketer in the pharmaceutical industry with strong experience operating new product launches and market speciality care products. You are also creative and has experience in developing strategic business and developing market segmentations plan and possess excellent communication skill in order to build strong partnership with different stakeholders. The other requirements include:
- Possessed Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in working with Distributors/Alliance partners is preferred
- Experience managing cross-functional (matrix) team to produce marketing deliverable
- Experience working with highly technical products
- Project management experience
- Strong leadership skills and possess strategic mindset
- Team player who thrives on deadline-driven projects & deliver under pressure
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic and empowering pharmaceutical business
- Exciting career growth within the company
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits