Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
An opportunity to be part of a retail company globally.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail company globally. They have exciting plans to expand their brand portfolio and its business in Malaysia thus, they are looking for proven, top class talents to be part of their team.
- Comfortable liaising with traders, contractors and suppliers on trade marketing.
- Responsible in counter merchandising, display and visuals.
- Develop the brands and promotional materials by liaising with designer or agencies on developing advertising material & promotional collateral.
- Work closely with HQ team on brand website management
- Managed the bran's social media (e.g. Facebook)
- To liaise with agency in developing PR release, work on story angles
- To plan and execute PR events
- To work with creative agency to develop advertising material and responsible to submit material to media owner on time.
- To analyze and execute marketing activities for future implementation plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Marketing and Advertising operations, in beauty industry or FMCG or related industries.
- Minimum a degree in Marketing or Business Admin or equivalent.
- Proven leadership qualities and keen passion and accountability towards achievement of team goals.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact all levels of staff.
- Strong analytic skills and attention to details
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- An opportunity to be part of a retail company globally.
- Potential career growth within the company.