- Opportunity to be part of a F&B startup
- Grow together with a financially strong startup
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up between very established entrepreneurs that had a passion to uplift the level of F&B industry in Malaysia. They are financially strong and the vision they share made this start-up a reality.
This Marketing Manager will be leading the marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies, campaigns, activation and branding initiatives in a start-up space. This opportunity is located in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. The Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Board of Directors. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement all offline and online 360 marketing activities.
- Grow the brand and position the brand in line with the company's direction.
- Manage the marketing team consist of graphic designer, digital marketer, videographer.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing with the priority on building brand presence.
- Work with cross function department and senior stakeholders
- Manage public relations, media campaigns and coordinate any events and activation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be driven, energetic and love to work in a start-up environment. You must be able to converse in both English and Mandarin. Other requirements include:
- Min 5 years of working experience in marketing
- Experience in retail F&B will be added advantage
- Proactive and hands-on individual
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Willing to work in Nilai
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- Great exposure working closely with the Board of Directors
- Good remuneration for the right candidate