Marketing Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Regional purview overseeing South East Asia countries
Pionner in building marketing team in Malaysia from scratch
About Our Client
Our client is part of a well established global player in foregin exchange brokerage. With presence and clientele base across different continents in the world, they have been expanding agreesively in South East Asia (SEA) market and have just set up a regional office in Malaysia. As they are now looking to build their SEA regional centre in Malaysia, they are looking for a Marketing Manager with proven track record in both traditional and digital marketing to set up a marketing team locally.
Reporting to Brand Director based in HQ, the Marketing Manager is tasked to develop and implement brand and marketing activities for SEA market with the objective to generate brand awareness by working closely with regional marketing team. As there is no marketing function in Malaysia yet, this Marketing Manager also needs to set up the marketing structure locally. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with product management and sales team to actively promote new and existing products and services.
- Manage all online advertising, events, social media, professional associations and other organisations to generate brand awareness and ensure campaign effectiveness
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements and other marketing collateral to support regional marketing activities
- Develop and manage corporate website(s) including content creation and re-designing the look and feel of website with external vendors to enhance user experience
- Analyse market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Partner with sales team in developing strategic partnership activities at local level
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a Mandarin speaking marketer who has strong digital and traditional marketing. It will be an added advantage if you have financial background (especially Forex) and experience dealing with 4As agency. You are also creative, independent and innovative.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in marketing with proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership skills and possess strategic mindset
- Ambitious, expressive and meticulous
What's on Offer
- Regional purview overseeing South East Asia countries
- Pionner in building marketing team in Malaysia from scratch
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits