- An exciting opportunity to be part of a leading education institution
- Exciting career growth within the organisation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well established education insituitions in Malayisa that equips students for local and global success by delivering great learning experience through their extensive network of private schools locally.
With a team of 3 reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing and student recruitment activities to achieve enrolment and retention goals of the school. Other responsibilities include:
- To develop innovative ways to boost the school's profile
- Ensures key focus areas of the school are clearly defined in the Marketing Calendar and discussed with the Marketing team
- Works closely with the Heads of School to ensure that school activities are promoted in different areas (e.g. social media, school website) both before and after event
- Ensures that all content in the school Content Calendar is updated
- Ensures the school engages in active student recruitment activity to meet and exceed student recruitment targets with a clear process and timely response times
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will come from either education or customer service industry who has demonstrated experience in working in sales and marketing team environment. You have at least 5 years of working experience and have good problem solving and communication skills. You are proactive, analytical and meticulous.
What's on Offer
* An exciting opportunity to be part of a leading education institution
* Exciting career growth within the organisation
* Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits