Market Intelligence & Research Manager
Be apart of Malaysia's best and fastest growing general financial company
Opportunity to work in an established company and corporate culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing financial organization operating in Malaysia. With expert individuals providing consultancy in customized areas and overall protection solutions to both individuals and corporate clients, they are the leaders in their field.
- To support and manage research projects ensuring that the right methodology and approach is used and that the business is equipped to form decisions and directions
- To drive and prepare market intelligence initiatives such as competitor developments, external macroeconomics, market trends, competitive landscape, and other related topic specific insights to ensure the business is equipped to form strategies and action plans
- To liaise effectively with local (EXTERNAL) research agencies and other vendors as well as agents and customers for any research activities required
- Responsible for continuously improvement and monitoring of the data integrity of research data collected by planning, reviewing, implementing and managing data integrity activities.
- Performs other responsibilities and ad-hoc duties assigned by manager in order to meet business strategic operational, and/or other requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Psychology, or it's equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years' of relevant market research experience, preferably to have both qualitative and/or quantitative. Finance, Banking and Insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to interpret complex data analysis and distil key findings from Quantitative and Qualitative research data as well as secondary research data
- Must have the drive and natural curiosity to drive insights and market research within the team
What's on Offer
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's best and fastest growing general financial company in Malaysia
- An opportunity to work in an established company with an established corporate culture
- An opportunity to be exposed to operations in across multiple industries