Market Development Manager, SEA
Attractive salary package.
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions. With their strong global brand, they service their clients all over the world through innovation and delivering up to date solutions. They would need the right talent to manage their customer portfolio across SEA.
- Coordinating all marketing activities related to our client's SEA business with the aim to support sales development in our client's SEA coverage by adapting global market strategies to local market conditions.
- Steering and prioritising of key projects for the various focus markets, targeting a mid and long term increase in respective market share.
- Providing accurate technical input to the R&D team about market requirement for our client's performance/ solutions to trigger further product development.
- Monitor both individual and major KPI within the defined market segment to ensure achievement of sales development and financial objectives.
- Conducting survey in respective countries in ASEAN where our client's legal entity are not yet setup, and propose the optimal set-up such as organisation, supply chain and legal condition etc. in order to develop our client's coverage in entire SEA.
- Animates market platform activities (lead generation, market qualifications, competition monitoring)
- Conduct the market survey in Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippine, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos.
- Ensures open communication (top-down, bottom-up and across) on marketing and sales information (market info, best practices and success stories, new products and learning).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelors/Degree in any field.
- Possesses at least 7 to 10 years of working experience especially in sales field and market development would be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn and articulate solution value points and also have strong interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Ability to work with international teams in a global matrix organisation
- Clear vision of growth and a high-energy individual with entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.