Manager, Sales Administration
Dynamic working enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is property developer developing 350 acres township and looking at expanding the team.
- Set up the sales administration functions and procedures
- Monitor all sales administration works including sales conversions, signing of S&P agreement, loan draw downs, sales reports, sending out notice of billings.
- Manage the IFCA system and ensure documentation and record of sales are in compliance with procedures.
- Liaise with purchasers end financiers and solicitors to attend their correspondences pertaining to S&P agreement, loan documentations, billing and collections
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Admin & equivalent
- Detailed and ability to multi task
- Strong organisation and time management skill
- Familiar with IFCA
- min 5 years of working experience.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive benefits and salary commensurate with the experience.