Updated on 19/05/2021
- Opportunity to join a worldwide market leader
- Opportunity to progress in Regional Talent Management
About Our Client
The client is a market leading FMCG brand which is recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
In partnership with leadership; develops, directs, plans, implements and evaluates a broad spectrum of employee development processes and activities to drive a high performance organization by:
- Leading enterprise performance management processes
- Facilitating and executing global employee opinion survey processes
- Identifying and guiding employee development curriculum through various career paths through on-the-job experiential learning, networking and formal learning programs
- Developing and effectively managing the enterprise learning and development university
- Developing global processes to identify and develop leadership and key talent encompassing high performers and high potentials
- Leading executive succession management processes
- Partnering with key stakeholders within and outside of HR in the development and enhancement of integrated talent development/talent management processes from an enterprise perspective
- Evaluating and overseeing contractors and vendors to supplement the development and administration of talent development programs and processes
- Working with other functions (e.g. manufacturing, engineering, operations, I.T., etc.) to ensure talent development processes and programs are consistently implemented across the enterprise
- Initiating visits to multiple worksites /locations (domestically and internationally) to confirm effectiveness of the enterprise talent development processes and programs, as necessary
- Developing, maintaining and reporting integrated talent development/talent management metrics
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Human Resources preferably specializing in Talent Management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent customer orientation, outgoing personality and have strong influence and impetus.
- Proactive, independent, team player, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and cross-functional environment.
- Exposure to internal communications will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM12,000 to RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a regional position in a prestigious global MNC