Manager (CF, Strategy & Investment)
Diversified Conglomerate within Essential Services segment
Group Level Role with High Visibility and Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an established business with decades of presence, led by a balance of new and founding leadership team. With strong leadership, strategy and sustainable business demand, the business has grown steadily with year on year growth across all the business lines. In addition to stable prudent expansion, they have also grown inorganically through strategic mergers and acquisitions, extending the service offerings in different categories of Essential Services.
A key member in the MD's office with a team of professionals from Management Consultancy Firms, Big 4, Banking and Corporates - you will be versatile and agile in synergising with other professionals and subject matter experts in the following core areas:-
- Corporate Finance
Your purview will be at conglomerate-level, covering all the business segments and product/service lines. General scope of accountabilities will vary depending on the different phase of growth of the respective subsidiaries and projects you are assigned to, with tremendous group resources to leverage on and knowledge repository plus external service providers as advisors to enhance your skills and network in the industry.
You will also be working with key figures in the corporate sector and be involved in high level decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a degree from a recognised university (in any discipline)
- Professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, ICANZ, etc) will be an added advantage
- You have minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting and/or Corporate Finance, Strategy and Investments in external advisory firm and/or corporate
- Professionals with banking background (capital markets related or investments) will also be considered
- Most importantly, you have strong commercial acumen with high drive for success
- As this role is in the MD's office and you have visibility to high level decision making (and will be involved in key meetings both internally and externally with prominent business figures), stakeholder management skills and professionalism will rank highly in the shortlisting process
What's on Offer
- Diversified Conglomerate within Essential Services segment
- Group Level Role with High Visibility and Exposure
- Competitive Salary and Remuneration Package