Manager, Accounts Payable
Potential career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in the property development industry for Malaysia. With their rapid growth in the industry and as a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever growing profitable organization. With their rapid expansion plan, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in the availability of the Manager, Accounts Payable. Amazing opportunity to join this huge organization with strong revenue, good development and career progression programs.
Among the responsibilities are as below:
- Manage daily operations of Accounts Payable team by maintaining accurate and complete records of balances owed and amount paid.
- Manage and implement continuous improvements to Accounts Payables policies and procedures, as well as enhancing automation and increase operational efficiency.
- Work closely with treasury for the arrangement of trade payments.
- Manage closely the payments processing circle.
- Manage, reconcile and analyse the Accounts Payables ageing and statement of accounts.
- Liaise and work closely with all the departments for any issues arise related to the Accounts Payable and ensure timely payment processing and H.D. A funds withdrawal.
- Prepare and review payment batches information to ensure payments are correctly recorded in and coded i.e. correct department chargeable, project code, reimbursement etc.
- To work closely with GL team for monthly closing schedule and ensures Accounts Payables is closed on a timely basis.
- To provide analysis, reports and support to internal management to ensure smooth operations
- Monitor cash flow and ensure sufficient fund for numerous bank accounts
- Undertake other ad-hoc special project relevant to the role
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidate must possess the below requirements;
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in handling accounts payable or related field and able to manage a team of 12 members.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Excel and knowledge in IFCA will be an added advantage
- Meticulous, hands on with good leadership attributes
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, problem-solving and committed to cope with timeline
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM7,000 to RM9,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company