Management Trainee Programme
Market leader in its field
Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest MNC companies that has an unrivalled portfolio of highly successful international brands. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respects & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
As a Management Trainee, you will be exposed to extensive on-the-job training with experience mentors and coaches to guide and support your development of leadership and functional capabilities. Great place to be in if you are motivated by taking charge to the chart the career you aspire, and would like to challenge yourself both professionally and personally.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing/Finance or any similar professional qualifications
- Degree/Postgraduate degree grade: 1st class or equivalent
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities in a leadership role
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skill- able to build relationship across all levels, both internally and externally.
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills in English
- Candidates with 1-3 years of working experience are encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
- Market leader in its field
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Competitive compensation with attractive benefits
- Great career aspects and working environment