- Exciting opportunity with Medical Devices MNC
- Progresion to regional position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well known US medical devices company. They are committed to produce and and deliver the highest quality of health care products to the patients. On top of that, they always put their employees on top of their mind; hence, they definitely encourage organic growth and groom their employees towards their career path.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to account such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Performs statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates and significant changes and writes narrative reports explaining findings.
- Analyses financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital, prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, document and reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of budget and forecast
- Ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
- has min 7 years of experience in manufacturing industry
- must have demonstrated good analytical skills and solid understanding of costing
- has proven tracked record in problem solving
What's on Offer
- rewarding and progressive career
- opportunity to get regional exposure