- Well-Reputable MNC Organisation
- Niche Industry
About Our Client
Our client is one global market leader in the chemical industry. It commits to deliver quality, innovation and customer service through its' dedicated employees. You will be part of a company with strong global presence. The company is currently looking to hire talented candidate who is competent in maintenance management.
- Responsible to strategically plan maintenance activities and optimize utilization of all resources.
- Ensure safe, effective, and cost-effective execution within timeline.
- Chair turnaround meetings, reviews and prepares schedule, progress and post-turnaround review reports.
- Responsible to ensure the effectiveness of predictive/preventive maintenance program (by using various tools - e.g. RCM, FMEA, etc. and inspection techniques - e.g. oil analyses, other NDT).
- Support and empower plant reliability improvement activities.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years of working experience in plant operations.
- Preferably coming from process manufacturing plant (Chemical, Oleochemical, Petrochemical, Industrial Gas).
- Excellent communicator, strong leadership and technically equipped.
What's on Offer
To join an excellent company with vibrant culture and dynamic team.