- Pioneering the Maintenance Team
- Opportunity to Work with an MNC Company
About Our Client
Our client is a global organization especially known in producing various type of industrial equipment.
- Responsible to oversee corrective, preventive as well as predictive maintenance
- Overseeing the spare-parts and inventory management
- Ensuring documentation are being kept up-to-date and amendment of SOP whenever necessary
- Reports preparation and data analysis presentation
- Maintenance system report keeping as well as handling purchase requisition
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Bachelor degree background in Maintenance or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge in process or maintenance engineering with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Will have experience with Ultrasonic welding, leak testing and test instrumentation. Pleating and adhesive dispensing equipment would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and Problem solving abilities
What's on Offer
Pioneering the Maintenance Team for an MNC Organization and Career Progression