Attractive remuneration salary
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Industrial Organisation who has gained presence all around the world and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Logistics Specialist to be part of thier team.
- Responsible for developing and establishing standard operational policies / procedures / guidelines to ensure smooth and safe flow of goods and materials to meet the customer order fulfilment.
- Execute the transportation plan and ensure optimal transportation utilization based on standard operational policies / procedures / guidelines to ensure smooth and safe flow of goods and materials to meet the customer order fulfilment.
- Develop improvement strategies based on reported results and communicate new plans to the business.
- Plan or determine shipping priorities and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules
- Creation of consolidation hub scheduling for inbound / outbound shipments for cross dock operation base on carrier transit schedule.
- Operate and execute the hub consolidation load planning and optimization within the defined geographical regions.
- Ensure all picking/ shipping deadline, priority cut-off and productivity measure is met.
- Coordinate with shippers to send shipments to meet arrival schedules on time.
- Identify special customer requirements with carriers.
- Monitor & conduct loading operations checks on logistic service providers / 3PL to ensure compliance from time to time.
- Instruct carrier agents and supervise for ample action and results concerning transportation / cross-dock & consolidation operations.
- To co-ordinate with internal and external customers to maintain a close working relationship and good communication.
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day reporting data along with tracking information.
- Shipping document and bills checking.
- Conduct root cause analysis for problems whilst handling customer complaints. Present analytics and recommended solutions to business
- Support monthly summary of transporter scorecard reports along with tracking metrics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5-8 years of related experience in Warehousing & Distribution, Transportation Logistics , Consolidation, Freight Forwarding Logistics operating / functional role & responsibilities.
- Knowledge of operations and key drivers impacting an integrated supply chain process.
- Knowledge of ERP/WMS or similar supply chain solutions.
- Good knowledge of Ocean Freight & Air Freight products, Warehousing and Consolidation Operations and Logistics Operations.
- Knowledgeable and experience in international logistics receiving and shipping models & process flows set up, networks & solutions and basic Supply Chain Management.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in Logistics